Help Desk Support
The SevenC Help Desk is the central hub for all support and customer service requests.
The primary function of the Help Desk is to ensure all support and service requests are dealt with effectively and timeously.
Logging a Request for Service
All categories of service requests, whether they are desktop, server, network, connectivity or application related should be directed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can streamline the process and help us diagnose faults faster by supplying relevant, specific information on the nature of the request, such as:
- User information
- Detailed fault description
- Symptoms experienced as a result of the fault
Impact of the fault on the business
Screenshot of the fault if available
What Happens Next?
- The fault or service request generates a unique ID on our CRM system, Group7
- These unique IDs are allocated to technicians as tasks
- The ID or task number is used to collaborate and share information between technicians and teams to find quick and permanent solutions to requests
- Tasks are seen through to resolution, and then closed on Group7 once our customers have confirmed satisfaction
- A report or timesheet on what was done to solve the problem is recorded on Group7
The following service reports are available at all times:
- Number and priority of calls logged
- Current unresolved calls and their status
- Closed calls
- Timesheets on all work done troubleshooting and resolving tasks
Any request can be escalated immediately by re-sending the request to:
email@example.com or by calling the manager on duty on +27 (0)11 467 3388.
Help Desk Manager
Support Team Leaders
Help us be better
Getting your feedback will assist us with improving our support processes and resolution times – please share your experiences with us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Service improvement suggestions are also welcomed – please email these to: email@example.com